COMEDY IMPROV for ACTORS
AUDIT FOR FREE!
THE SHERRY THEATER
11052 W Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
IN THIS ONGOING CLASS SEAN WILL USE IMPROV AND ACTING AND SCRIPT BREAKDOWN TECHNIQUES TO TEACH YOU HOW TO:
- Enhance your repertoire of comedy characters.
- Commit to the truthfulness of the comedy you are working with.
- Deal with all the choices possible to you in a comedy scene.
- Open yourself up to the "possibility" that you truly have a unique and interesting sense of humor and to trust it.
- Have more fun with comedy, and engage in "play" as a craft.
- Learn the ins and outs of being part of a live show from performing comedy to working backstage to self promotion.
You will learn it all!
Sean is a sought after Comedic acting instructor who does classes/workshops around the country and private coaching to industry clientele.
SEAN is currently recurring on NBC's hit show "SUPERSTORE" while working consistently in other Horror films and doing guest star appearances. He has been working consistently in TV/FILM over the years amassing over 115 IMDB credits, Including: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Constantine, Jersey Boys, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Castle, Lost, Criminal Minds, Cold Case, The Closer, Up All Night, Halloween 2, Scrubs, NYPD Blue, Spin City, Men in Black and on and on...
Ever heard the phrase "Got Milk?" and then..."Got (insert anything)?" No one had before this one aired. It started it all. Directed by Michael Bay.
Comedy improv teacher SEAN WHALEN invited "the NOTS" (comedy troupe and students of Mr. WHALEN) to the set of the TV show he was shooting, THE SCHOOL OF ROCK.
Not only did they get to see their teacher practice what he preaches, but they also got to meet executive producer Jay Kogen!
Sean also invites industry guests like Alan Ruck (Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Twister, Spin City) to share valuable insights about their careers and give advice to students.
AUDIT FOR FREE!
If you want to see if Sean's class is a fit for you, feel free to come by and audit a class. You'll also get to participate!
To audit please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up the date you would like to attend.
$225 PER MONTH
$210 PER MONTH for 3 MONTHS
- - - - -
$10 off for 1 month referral commitment
$30 off for 3 month referral commitment